.swiss creates added value for its holders, because it
- unmistakably indicates the origin and the base of Swiss businesses and organisations;
- underlines identification with the Swiss brand and its values;
- gives the web presence of Swiss organisations the exclusivity they deserve;
- raises the profile of Swiss brands far beyond the national frontiers.
If it is Swiss on the inside, it should say .swiss on the outside.
« .swiss pure innovation – Arosa successful thanks to old and new ideas. »
Director Arosa Tourism
This website provides complete information about the new internet domain .swiss.
- Conditions for the registration of a .swiss domain name;
- An overview of domain names which have not yet been allocated (whois service);
- A list of registrars from whom you can request the registration of a .swiss domain name;
- the costs;
- All requests for a .swiss domain name, which feature the possibility of submitting a registration request for the same domain name within 20 days or submitting an objection.
- Information about dispute resolution in relation to use of a domain name;
- A contact to whom abuse can be reported;
- The legal basis;
- Texts describing management of the .swiss domain (policies);
- All newsletters and a newsletter subscription form;
- OFCOM media releases in relation to .swiss;
- opinions about .swiss.
- The conditions for becoming a registrar in order to be able to resell .swiss domain names;
- The procedure to follow in order to become a registrar;
- Useful documentation for registrars.