.swiss creates added value for its holders, because it
- unmistakably indicates the origin and the base of Swiss businesses and organisations;
- underlines identification with the Swiss brand and its values;
- gives the web presence of Swiss organisations the exclusivity they deserve;
- raises the profile of Swiss brands far beyond the national frontiers.
If it is Swiss on the inside, it should say .swiss on the outside.
".swiss gives the cultural institution KKL Luzern a window to the world."
Hans E. Koch, CEO KKL Lucerne
This website provides complete information about the new internet domain .swiss.
- Conditions for the registration of a .swiss domain name;
- An overview of domain names which have not yet been allocated (whois service);
- A list of registrars from whom you can request the registration of a .swiss domain name;
- the costs;
- All requests for a .swiss domain name, which feature the possibility of submitting a registration request for the same domain name within 20 days or submitting an objection.
- Information about dispute resolution in relation to use of a domain name;
- A contact to whom abuse can be reported;
- The legal basis;
- Texts describing management of the .swiss domain (policies);
- All newsletters and a newsletter subscription form;
- OFCOM media releases in relation to .swiss;
- opinions about .swiss.
- The conditions for becoming a registrar in order to be able to resell .swiss domain names;
- The procedure to follow in order to become a registrar;
- Useful documentation for registrars.